Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Japanese In...7 Weeks?


Is it possible to learn Jap language in 7 wks? Believe me, nothing is impossible... In my uni anyway,hehe... Fr the beginning with zero knowledge up til now wk 5, we already can make some simple sentences and know a bunch of vocabs, we even master the grammar now, unbelievable really... I have to admit that me and my friends really have a relatively high linguistic intelligence,hahaha...


I really like Jap but I never ever thought that I will learn it so extremely fast, 5 wks man... Though it's cool to bo able to learn and catch it so fast, but I think it's really too fast, if it could slower down a little it will be perfect as in this 5 wks, i feel that my head is going to burst anytime... To much to take in, too little time... Every classes passes in a rush, when I am only warming up, the class already ended... Finally, now I get the hang on it, though not excellent, but good la, at least to me, hee ( I finish all the exercises for chp 6 in 1 hour,yeah)... No matter how good or fast I can learn the language, I still think that language can only be mastered when we use it often, every day in fact, we need to be expose to it, communicate using it. Interaction is a crucial factor of success in learning the language,haha( Did not return back what I learn in Language Learning).


I really wanna persue this language further... With no interaction available, for now I guess I just have to make do with getting the basics of how it goes and whatever I can get... Gambateh!


4 comments:

jeannie said...

Now I have to study Jap as often as I can. Last time I din study for more than a week and all the Jap words I learned were gone. hehe!
Can't agree more with u...7 weeks!! I wish we have more time. Taihendesune!!
But then, I'm beginning to love Jap language too!! Remember our plan to apply for scholarship!! ^_^

ireneC said...

Someone is progressing fast o... jia you!!! Let's all ganbate ne... Let's move towards our 'GOAL!!!' hehe.... *HIGH FIVE*

jeannie said...

Dun wan to high five with Giant! *high-five with sarah* :P

ireneC said...

*poke jeannie at the head* muahaha!!!