Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crazy Things We Did

Woo... Today (17/11) me and my friend had a sudden crazy idea to go Genting for the day,hehe... 3 of us were all set, happily went to central, but went we reached and planning what we'll do there, the bus tickets were all sold out, next bus would be at 2pm... Ah... Potong steam only la... But since we already went all the way there, we went to Bukit Bintang instead, hehe... Our minds really work super fast... Went to Star Hill to check the price for buffet in Jogoya, how lucky, there's 50% off for ladies... So of course we went... Fed ourselves for almost 3 hours... And believe it, the non-stop eating type... After that we went lepak around, but all of us are so tired and super full after the meal that can't really walk... Hehe... For me, after this, I never would wanna eat another buffet in a year... My tummy felt so uncomfortable and gonna burst any second... Buffet was nice, but suffering was more like it if wanna describe the meal... But of course, super nice and worthy, I will just keep this memory for now till another long long time before I will get myself in this nice but suffering stuffing again... ^^


Her Majesty with her food


Our Queen sucking her victim- the snail...



Paper bowl of soup

Mmm... My fav desserts




Scoops of H.D



The Royal Highnesses

1 comment:

jeannie said...

yoh...Queen Ju, Princess Sarah and Lady Megan so rich...belanja la...hahaha!