Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finally... Whew... Ohh No!




Wat a week... Been so busy with assingnments and presentation... Finally all mission complished... Now super free lo... Too free pula... Hehe... On Friday 14 went watch Madagascar 2 with my bunch of friends, went to eat Sushi King too... Though the movie is only so so, but the food, yum, and the time we spend together was fun as we don't go out as the whole group often, so it was really nice...






yummy...





hehe...


Everything is perfect til... I am lied and treated like a fool from the most important person to me... And guess what, it has been occuring long ago... Feel so stupid... But of course it couldn,t compare to the hurt I felt especially everybody knows what's hapenning and only I didn't know a thing... I trusted... But the result? My heart stops... I will give it another go, but this time, final



1 comment:

jeannie said...

A pity we din take pictures of all of us...haih..