Friday, November 21, 2008

Foundation Gathering

The Reunion

Today's my happiest day since,hehe,I am not sure... But today's the best! After 2 years, finally we had our first foundation class of 2006 gathering... Though not all are present, but most of us are anyway,hehe... We had it in Firemen, all squeeze in a table for 6,unbelievable... At first me and dear was wondering will all come, or just us 3... But after several confirmations we were more relieve... But at the same time, I am a little nervous, all of us did not really talk and hang out for 2 years d, will it be awkward?


When we reached, YS was already there, we went and grab a table, I even wonder what if the table I asked for 10 (but somehow they gave us a table for 8) could not be filled... Haha, it turns out all my worries are unneccessary, there's 10 of us, Qian Ying even came back from Kampar, and we need to squeeze a little, and, we have never ending tales to talk about... Feels just like yesterday when we are recalling our memories together, ice-skating, food outing, dear's performance, lepaking aroung campus...I miss those days so much... It may only be 1 year that we are all together, but this 1 year was all filled with hapiness... The food was not bad, our Alwin even ate the porky fat for bbq, as he is the only one who has the qualification to eat- the skinniest, hehe, and guess what, he said it tasted really good ... And our Tony made a new Thai friend working as a fire master there, and therefore, he purposely performed for us,hehe... He's really good, overall, even his body can be on fire... Cool...
Busy bbqing
Is that cook?
Hmm,where are the guys?
O, they found a something...
Alwin's porky...
He's actually eating it?
The Five
Ian, what's wrong?
The Langkawi Girls
Me & Beautiful
Tony and his new friend
The Fireman!
Happy times past super duper fast... We hang til around 8 only balik... I am already looking forward to the next gathering, soon I hope... But it's really hard to get all together as we have our different schedules and next year would be our final year... Well, I'll pray hard... O ya, before the gathering went to The Curve with dear, hehe...
My dear A

The huge tree

No comments: