Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy... Yet...

Dicipline, more dicipline... Hope I can maintain writing... 2 more weeks to end of sem, still, 2 more assignments to go... My big day is coming in 2 weeks, but why do I feel like as if it's 2 months away? FYP finally sinking in, I don't wanna think about it... I hope... My dream vacation finally coming true in 2 months... Yeah... But what I want always feels so far away... I wish I can control time... Love, what is love really? If you love someone, won't you wanna spend the BD with her no matter what? It doesn't come every other day... Though will be making up for it and to me this is the silver lining, but it still hurts that I am second item on the list... It's really not the same... Well, face the reality, am trying to live every second I have and enjoy it... Literature and Japanese, here I come... BD, I m really looking forward, anticipating... ^^

1 comment:

ireneC said...

Yo Sarah!! Finally u are in blogspot!! Welcome!! *HUGS*

Keep writing!! =)